Teeth- no more to record- still the 2
Hair- a little more- enough I can use her barrettes now
Clothes- just packed away the 6 monthers!
Shoes- just packed away the baby ones and now into full blown toddler shoes
Bottles- none as of 2 weeks ago!!
Pacifier- going to work on getting rid of this one now- this is going to be the hard one
Walking- okay lets be serious. This kid is RUNNING now!
So here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.
Each night Bryan and I play with her together for about 30-40 minutes before we put her to bed. Here are some pictures of our nightly romp!
This next set is Lauren and I hanging out in the backyard before Daddy comes home from work.


2 comments:
Ooo I just want to give her a squeeze!
Unbelieveable Fashionista! The shoes match the outfit perfectly!
What a Cutie!
Post a Comment