Sunday, October 04, 2009
October Fair At Kidspace
Today Lauren and I went to Kidspace in Pasadena. It is a children's museum but out in the park they were having their annual children's fair. They had dancing performances on a stage (Lauren loved that!), face painting, a petting zoo, etc. She loved also watching the other little kids riding the horses (she still is too little). There was also a mini pumpkin patch and she set out to destroy a hay stack and pick up the mini pumpkins. We ended up stying for a few hours. I couldn't believe she made it that long! Katalin, James and Henry met us there and then they invited us back for a yummy lunch. We really missed Bryan but it was good to get Lauren out and in the land of lively children running everywhere. Yeah for October and Halloween. I can't wait for Lauren's costume to get here!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment