Friday, October 02, 2009

All Ready and No Where To Go

I had signed Lauren up for the Little Gym here in Monrovia for Friday mornings. I was so excited that this was our first official class so I took pictures of her before we took off. Well, once we got there the gym said it was closed on Fridays and no one was there. I was super disappointed and turned around and came home. Later the teacher called and said her car had broken down and they have a sign posted "Not Open Fridays" since our class is the only one on that day. So super confusing. Well, we are scheduled for next Friday so wish us luck that we actually go to a class- just kidding!


1 comment:

nickoletta100 said...

Too bad you live so far!!! We go to the Little Gym in La Canada on Tuesday mornings! I hope Lauren loves it! Kacey sure does.