Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In LOVE with Cupcakes!

Ever since planning Lauren's birthday party, I have been obsessed with cupcakes. I love everything cupcakes and think they are better than a cake. So anytime I see anything that is cupcake related I go crazy. Here are a few of my favorites right now:


Adorable plush cupcake toys:

You can buy them HERE.

And so Adorable from Pottery Barn:


Cupcake Barrettes:

You can find them HERE.

**Which now leads me to a new venture that I am getting into. I am going to be launching a new website/blog that is all about decorating, children's design, paper goods (I am even designing some I am going to be selling!), party planning, and all things crafting and inspiring. I will share where I find things, how to make them, and feature some crafty ladies I have met. Stay tuned and I will send out the website shortly!!

2 comments:

Gwynn said...

Super fun!!! I can't wait!

Mom said...

Really looking forward to seeing all your ideas & finds! Bet I know what Lauren's Halloween costume will be this year ....