A site for our friends and family to keep posted on our life
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Lauren's 1st Cupcake Birthday Party
On August 15th we had Lauren's first birthday (I know I am a little late in posting). We did a whole cupcake theme and my friend from work, Amy, made all the cupcakes including a little personalized cake for Lauren. They were so cute and then I bought little cupcake toppers to go on top. The kids were able to play in the sandbox Lauren got from Grammy and there was a little baby pool for the little little ones. We had friends who were able to fly in and lots of family here. Lauren seemed to pull through fabulously and even stayed up 2 hours passed her nap. She made it all the way through presents- unbelievable! She is so blessed and so are we with such great friends! Thank you all for the wonderful gifts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment