Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Dashell, Kacey & Taline!

Last weekend (because it takes me so long to update this!!) we went to the 3 little one's birthday party at Dave and Gwyn's house. There were pinwheels,animal ears,and even a bubble machine! Lauren got to go in a swing for the first time and started doing this thing with her tongue (sticking it out ALL the time). You can see it in many of her pictures. It was such a great time and the little ones were so cute digging into their cakes.

Lauren enjoying the swing

Lauren playing with Henry

and saying hello to one of the birthday girls- Taline


Yummy!



Walking around with daddy

Posing for the camera

Mummy's little angel

Taline's a little tired.

4 comments:

Alex @ EEAD said...

I love the posing picture! Lauren looks too cute!

Erin Drez said...

What a gorgeous dress - I love it! Lauren in a fashion-ista!!!

nickoletta100 said...

So glad you were there!!! Her dress is gorgeous and I love the tongue sticking out. too cute!

Gwynn said...

We were so happy you guys were able to come!! And Lauren looked so lovely in her beautiful party dress!!