So we had this last week too. She is doing great but we apparently need to get her to eat more. She is 17lbs 3 oz and in the 10% tile, yet she is SUPER long. She is in the 90% for that. Our miss Lauren is a skinny tall thing! So my goal is to shove LOTS of food in her since she is such a picky eater. Our friend Gwyn told me today that they make Dashell smoothies every morning. I can not tell you what a brilliant idea that is. Anyone have any other suggestions??
By the way- no shots this time. Instead they took her blood to test her iron and she did NOT cry at all!! I was so proud.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good job baby girl, I knew you wouldn't cry!! You and Caroline are tough.
Post a Comment