A site for our friends and family to keep posted on our life
Sunday, June 07, 2009
1st Swim Class
We signed Lauren up for swim classes at the Rosebowl this summer. I figured since Bryan will be gone next weekend he could go in with her this time. I also thought we might have a little crying. But low and behold, I think we have a little water baby on our hands. She LOVED it and even dunked her own face down in the water and was licking it (can't say I was too happy about her licking the dirty water- but she was enjoying herself). Unfortunately, I could not get our video camera to work, but I took lots of pictures- of course! With her swim teacher Taline handing Lauren a rubber ducky Gwyn with Dashell eating his stash of goodies! Thanks for sharing with Lauren! Taline in her trendy track suit.
2 comments:
So glad you all enjoyed it!!!! So sad we couldn't be there too.
Yay Lauren, you crazy mermaid! It's so great to have you in the class!!
Post a Comment