A site for our friends and family to keep posted on our life
Monday, November 02, 2009
Halloween Weekend
What a weekend! It seemed endless and maybe that is why Lauren has been taking 2-3 hour naps everyday. We kicked it off with the Halloween Bash at Little Gym on Friday night. We met some kids from our class along with many others. Lauren was in her prime and just running around. She has started this new thing that when she gets really excited she starts screaming and dancing. I think its cute but to the innocent bystander it could be quite annoying. Then on Saturday, I baked 50 cupcakes and then it we hit the streets with her to get us some candy! Just kidding. We actually only made it to 6 houses and then headed home. Our little candy corn princess was wilting. On Sunday we went over to the Keeney's for their annual Halloween party. It was really great to see so many of the moms I have not seen in a long while and meet some new ones. The costumes were so creative and super cute. Miss Taline won for the second year in a row the costume contest. Her parents are so creative!! I LOVED the little braids coming out of her hat. Hope you all had a great weekend too!! Now can't wait for the next holiday!
2 comments:
Lauren you were simply adorable as the candy corn fairy!! Happy Halloween!!
So cute :-)
Post a Comment