Sunday, September 06, 2009

Playdate at Dash's

On Friday Lauren and I went to our mommy and me playdate at Gwynn and Dashell's house. I was having a little bit of a stressful day and Gywnn really knew how to bring me back down to earth (you are the BEST Gywnn!) Gwynn has become such a good friend and I truly value her. She composed a short video of Lauren walking so I could send it to my mom who has yet to see her walk. I still can not figure out how to get the video from our camera onto our hard drive. I think we are missing one of our cords. Anyways, here is the little video and some pictures from a great playdate!

Lauren's walking video:

Lauren Walking from Gwynn on Vimeo.



Lauren and Dash playing with a balloon:


Pictures of Lauren before we left for playdate:





Lots of Kiddies:



sweet Kacey looking up at the balloon.

and Dash carrying it around in his mouth!

2 comments:

Mom said...

GREAT PICTURES & VIDEOS! Continue to enjoy your constantly updated & colorful Blog Site! Little Lauren is a Little Doll!

Gwynn said...

YAY Lauren!!! Keep on struttin' your stuff!

p.s. Big hugs sweetie! I'm glad you rough day was made just a little bit better. I hope you know that I treasure your friendship!!