A site for our friends and family to keep posted on our life
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Venkataraman Wedding
On Saturday Ramesh and Lisa got married at Descanso Gardens. (If you recall that is where we took Lauren's 7 month pictures!) We love it there and it is so beautiful in the rose garden- where they had the ceremony. Bryan was in the wedding and I brought Lauren to just the ceremony. It was a gorgeous wedding (from what I saw! chasing after Lauren most of the time)and Lisa made a beautiful bride. I wish I had better pictures of the 2 of them but I had my hands full with Lauren. Anyways, I couldn't waste a chance to dress her up with a big flower headband!! Lauren with Grandpa Dempsey Me and my sweetie pie Daddy and his flower girl A little bit of sweetness
No comments:
Post a Comment