Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marley's 1st Birthday!

One of my dearest friends, Christine, and I had our little daughters a week apart. We found out the same week we were pregnant and had the same due dates. So our little sweetie pies parties were also a week apart. Marley is beautiful like her momma and very smart like her daddy. She is such a wonderful little girl and I love watching all her milestones. She had a great party at her parents house on Coronado in San Diego. She and Lauren had not seen each other in awhile but seemed to hit it off. We had a blast and were the first t arrive and I think one of the last! Thanks Chris for such a great party!

Gretchen with Grace and her little girl-Parker

Christine and Gretchen with me and Lauren

Me and my sweetie pie!








Me with Gretchen

No comments: