We finally made it back to a VHH play group (this was the mommy group I had started going to when Lauren was 4 weeks old). It was great to see many of the babies we had not seen in months. Of course Lauren was all over the place and Taline's grandparents were so helpful on keeping an eye on her. Alex even got her to eat pear chunks which will lead me to a food diaries update later. Lauren unfortunately made a little girl, Sara, cry twice (so Sara- guess Lor can be a bit of a bully when she wants a toy!) All in all it went pretty well and we look forward to the next one soon.

Lauren with Taline eating some pears.

Lauren chasing after Dash.

The sweetest picture of Gwyn with Dashell.

Lauren's first time playing with sand- Mostly she poured it on the ground.

1 comment:
OOOH goody!! I hope you can still go when I get back in August!!!!
Post a Comment