There are so many pictures from x-mas week! Bryan and I took Lauren home to be with my family this year for x-mas. It was a full house with everyone. Brenda's gift to my parents was cooking for everyone for the week. Bryan and I feel like we each gained 10 pounds! She is such an amazing cook. Unfortunately Clayton was sick with a cold which later Kelly and I both caught. Lauren had a great time opening her presents and took the task quite seriously. We hope everyone had a great x-mas and hope you enjoy our week in pictures!
A Visit with Great-Great Aunt Phyllis:


Aunty Kelly and David visit:

Kelly with my mom and dad

David playing with Lauren

Lauren loves her Aunty Kelly!

Jackson lookin adorable!

Me and my mumma


Me with my sister Brenda and nephew Clayton

The "Russian Princess" as Gramys calls her!

Playing with Lauren before dinner

Given my pops a big hug

Us girls with our dad
No comments:
Post a Comment