Friday, December 19, 2008

"Oh pink x-mas tree, Oh pink x-mas tree . . ."

I wanted to start a new tradition with Lauren that every year we buy an ornament together that one day will turn into a house warming gift for her first home. So of course I discussed this with the girls in the office and you know what happened from there! Amy bought Lauren her pink x-mas tree (to match her room) and her first ornament- a crown that says Born To Rule!! And then of course from there I tied black and white ribbons to her little ball ornaments. I turn it on every night for her and it distracts her bedtime feeding but who cares!-ITS X-MAS!!!




And then some pics of me and my angel . . .


2 comments:

Alex @ EEAD said...

Taline is so jealous of Lauren's pink tree! Lauren's getting so big, we miss you guys!

nickoletta100 said...

Ah so sweet!!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!